We understand that you may at times not be satisfied with what you have ordered, in such a case you can avail our 30 Day Exchange/ Return Policy. We want to provide the best customer service experience to you, and therefore, have made Kapish Jewels 30 Day Return as easy as possible for our customers. However, there are still some terms and conditions that may apply when you return or exchange one of our products. Kindly peruse our 30 Day Exchange/Return Policies given below for all information pertaining to such transactions.
This returns policy is applicable to Kapish Jewels finished jewellery and other related products only. Kapish Jewels does not accept return of other articles, including but not restricted to gift vouchers, gold coins (in any form), loose diamonds (in any form.), Solitaire jewellery, exclusively customized jewellery or other non-jewellery gift items. Any sign of wear and tear makes the Exchange/Return policy null and void; we will not be able to accept the return if an entity other than Kapish Jewels has altered it.
30-Day Return Policy
Our 30-day return policy gives you time to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase decision. If you need to return it for any reason, we'll happily provide you with an exchange or full refund provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery.
You may return within 30 days of purchase when in its original condition except in the case of a non-refundable special order. Engraving fees, when applicable, are non-refundable. Please note that unless explicitly agreed by Kapish Jewels in writing, the customer pays the return postage.
Once your returned item is received and accepted, your refund or new item will be processed shortly thereafter. Our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear and tear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Kapish Jewels), or damaged cannot be accepted for return. Engraved Jewellery items may not be returned under normal circumstances. Any return of engraved Jewellery will be at the sole discretion of Kapish Jewels.
Please carefully note the below-mentioned steps in case you would like to return a purchased product.
1. Email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (1800-120-404040) our Customer support team and let us know the item you would like to return along with your Order/Invoice No.
2. We would arrange for reverse pick-up.
3. Please pack your jewellery carefully in its original packing (in front of the Courier Person) along with the Original Product Certificate, Original/Copy of Invoice and Return Form, tags and other items in the presence of courier person
4. In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, the company will send the jewellery to the Lab for recertification. The shipping and certification cost of Rs.500/- shall be borne by the customer.
5. Make sure to seal the packet carefully; please note that once you have sealed it, unless it is being destroyed (due to natural calamities) in the transit process, there isn’t another way to open it.
6. Keep the Return Tracking Number of the jewellery until the time that the return is confirmed by the company.
7. In case, the above due process is not adhered to, Kapish Jewels will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. Kapish Jewels cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order.
8. Based on your preference, a refund or an exchange will be initiated, once the returned package has been received and confirmed with Kapish Jewels.
9. In case the exchanged value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the amount paid towards the old product. In case the exchanged value is lesser than the value of the old product, the difference will be held as a credit for futured purchase or will be refunded in the desired payment mode of the customer.
In the event you want to resize your ring, the company will resize the ring at free of cost except in certain cases where resizing is not possible
Repair charges will be applicable on certain case to case basis
If the resized jewellery costs more than the existing jewellery, the incremental cost shall be borne by the customer
If the resized jewellery costs less than the existing jewellery, the differential amount shall be refunded to the customer.
In case of a refund, the payment of the balance refund amount shall be made by way of an online bank transfer within 10 to 15 days business days of dispatch of the resized product.
If for some reasons, your product needs to be repaired, the company shall repair/replace the product and charges to be determined on a case to case basis.
To re-ship the Repaired/Resized product the logistic charges of Rs.500/- should be borne by the customer.
1. How can I cancel my order?
Orders once placed can only be cancelled prior to shipment. Refer to Cancellation Policy for details.
2. In case I change my mind about the size picked up, can I replace the order?
Yes, it is possible to return the unused product and order for a replacement. Please refer to the Return & Resize and Repairs Policy for details.
3. What do I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you receive the wrong product, you can call us on 1800-120-404040 or write to email@example.com and report the incident and further cancel the order. If you want to replace the wrong product, then do not use it. We will arrange for the pick-up of the unused wrong product from the provided address through our logistic partner and arrange for the refund or replacement of the wrong product with the correct product, as per your demand reported with us.
4. The product that I received was damaged and I want to return it. What do I do?
In the unlikely event that the product delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. We will arrange for the order to be collected from the provided address through our logistic partner and returned to us. Please refer to Returns and Exchange policy section for details.
Call us on 1800-120-404040 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 to 10 working days of receipt of the product to report the incident.
5. What is the exchange policy?
Our policy doesn’t allow us to exchange any product.
Here’s Why You Should
Save your favourites
to your wish list.
Check if your favourite designs are
available at a store near you.
Enjoy a hassle-free and
Don't have an account yet?
If you have a Kapish customer account please sign in.